Hey all! I’m back with more of my favorite swimsuits for under $100. If you missed the first post check it out here. As I mentioned in that post, I find shopping for swimsuits to be perpetually challenging. But I’ve found some pretty great looking suits this year. Let’s have a look!
1. Retro One-Piece Swimsuit | Garnet Hill ($98)
When I see this swimsuit I want to be her. The sailboat pattern is spot on and timeless, and it also comes in black and white polka dots and strawberry stripes.
2. Tie Front Swimsuit | Boden USA ($88)
Le sigh, Boden you are continually winning the swimsuit game with chic, graphic prints and great cuts. I love this one-piece.
3. La Blanca ‘Sand Dollar Dot’ Lace-Up One-Piece Swimsuit | Nordstrom ($99)
I’ve never really considered myself the lace-up type, but something about this suit has me sold. Adjustable straps and bold, graphic pattern make this one a great summer piece for the beach and pool.
4. Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece in Red by Esther Williams | Modcloth ($90)
Sexy and modest and playful (hello, it’s polka dots!) is pretty hard to do, but this suit checks off all three boxes. Okay, let’s go to the beach!
5. Cabana Stripe Maillot | Down East ($43)
At just over $40 this swimsuit is a steal of a deal. With a removable strap and fun criss-cross play on traditional black and white stripes, what’s not to love?
6. Esprit Sharps Beach Padded Bandeau Suit With Rope Details Halter | Asos ($69)
Like the lbd of bathing suits. Free shipping and free returns makes giving this great one-piece a try risk-free.
7. Forever Sexy Harlow Tankini ($52.50) and Foldover Bottom ($30.50) | Victoria’s Secret
Here’s the thing. Victoria’s Secret actually has some pretty great swimsuits. Maybe I’m the only one that’s surprised here. I stumbled upon their suits through a Pinterest search last time around but hesitated from including them in my first roundup. But after Kelly brought them up in the comments I figured why hesitate? They have great suits. This black and white polka dot is gorgeous and don’t even get me started on the leopard print. If I wasn’t so pale I’d be all over that one in a heartbeat.
10. Trim Around Bikini | Beverly Swimwear ($70)
If I was going to get a bikini it would be this one. It’s as close as perfection in a bikini as I’ve seen. Available in many different color / pattern combinations, but if it was me? I’d go with this one as is.
p.s Check out Bathing Beauties #1 here!