I have the hardest time finding swimsuits that I love. That’s why I’ve had the same bathing suit for 7 years. It was an investment piece at the time, and it served me well, but it feels a little “24 year old Steph” and I’m itching to finally send that baby to the big ocean in the sky.
I’m not sure if I’m going to take the plunge on a new suit (swim joke, har har) this year, but I’ve had fun window shopping online for the past couple of days. Here are some of my favorite swimsuits of the season. None of these are affiliate links, just suits I like.
1. Star Bright Dot Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit | Ann Taylor ($119).
If you can pull this suit off I’ll love you forever. The boning and strapless aspect don’t really make this one a serious contender for me (I want something more versatile), but if I was going with this I’d rock it with my signature beach look: a wide brimmed sun hat, over sized sunglasses, and red Worishofers.
2. Women’s Isla Vista Floral Twist One Piece Swimsuit | Lands’ End ($35).
I’m really impressed with this one from Lands’ End. It’s fun and flirty, and ya’ll know I like floral.
3. Savannah Floral Belted Bandeau Swimsuit | ASOS ($56).
I gasped when I saw this one. Love the floral and the fit. It nods at vintage suits while still appearing fresh and modern. Love it.
4. Nautical-Print Cross-Back Swimsuit | Old Navy ($30).
Super cute at a reasonable price point.
5. Kingdom & State Women’s Striped 1-piece Swimsuit | Overstock.com ($65).
Kirsten at 6th Street Design School posted about this suit on her blog, and I love it. It’s flattering and modern and modest without looking like the bathing suit equivalent of mom jeans.
6. Twist Front Tankini ($54) and Twist Front Bikini Bottom ($38) | Boden USA.
This is actually the only two piece I’m highlighting. Boden continually makes some of my favorite bathing suits (still kicking myself for not jumping on a super cute floral last year). They’re timeless and of the moment in super fun bright colors that read classy not cheesey. Well played, Boden, well played.
7. Factory Tank in Navy Diamond | J. Crew Factory ($59).
Pretty and fun. That’s all I have to say about that.
Wishing you all a blessed weekend!